Sunday, June 2, 2013

Red Eye Rendezvous WORS #3



I was determined to win this race I hadn't got a win yet in the sport category of WORS and I was going to get it this day!  WORS number three was at Nine Mile in Wausau, WI. I have some bad luck here a couple times and I was determined to win problem free. Right before my race I was feeling pretty flat but my power-bar gel picked me up enough so that I could explode of the start line and hang onto first places wheel though the starting flat sections and jump ahead of him right before the first single track section. I moved my way through the traffic in the single track as fast as I could and continued to widen the gap the whole race with out seeing my competitors again. Some of the hills in the beginning are killer because there are multiple in rapid succession but then it is mostly single track for the rest of the lap. It was a great and I was happy to bring home the win!






No comments:

Post a Comment