Sunday, June 16, 2013

Battle of Camrock WORS #4

WORS #4 at Camrock was a great race. This is my home course and I ride here at least once a week. I missed this race last year and I was very glad to be able to do it this year. I was super stoked and my friend Sam Spende was racing sport for the first time so I was also looking forward to that. Its only twenty minutes from my house so I got sleep in pretty late. I got there and warmed up on the road until it was time to start. I powered up the huge starting hill right on my competitors wheels and on cresting the second hill I passed Kyle and a couple of other people into first overall in my start wave. I went into the single track being number one on the course I rode all the single track sections that I love and know from riding there all the time. After that I just widened the gap on my competitors and ha a good time. I had a huge home field advantage and that really helped, I ended up 11 over all out of 170+  starters!














No comments:

Post a Comment