Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bring The Noyes Cross and WORS#12

On Saturday we drove over to Milwaukee for Bring the Noyz Cross Day 1. I was super pumped and ready to win! I rolled up to the start line all warmed, and ready. When that whistle blew I was gone, apparently there was a big crash behind me right before the first turn but I had all ready pulled the holeshot and was building a gap. For the first two and a half laps there was one guy with me, but on the second lap I pulled away from him in some technical turns and then just rode away. I then rode solo for the last two laps and stayed focused until I crossed the line. I was super pumped for my first cat 4 win of the season and I hope for many more!

On Sunday I went up to the last WORS race  because I only had to finish the race to win the series. At the start a guy missed his petal and all most took out the whole field. I ended up having a awful start but I  moved up through the slippery muddy single track until I was in first. It was all going good until I slid out on a corner and bent my derailleur hanger and then I shifted it into the spokes twice. I lost a lot of time and dropped back to third but then moved back up to second.  I was mad but it was my own fault and I didn't need to win the race to win the series anyways. I ended up second and was disappointed but I still had a great time in the mud!
Before!







After!

No comments:

Post a Comment