Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sun Burst Showdown WORS #7

This course is a tough one for me and last year I managed to pull of a win but it was a major struggle. This year they added in more climbing and single track which was good for me but still wasn't a huge help. We started and there was just to much open two track and climbing before the first single track section, so I couldn't hold onto first places wheel. From there I just held onto second place and rode my own race until third place caught up on the last lap. Then I was sprinting to be first into every single track section and up every hill. I lost some time on first place because some other riders were crashing and holding us up in the last single section. I knew it was going to come to a sprint so I made sure I was ahead exiting the last single section before 70 yards of open grass to the finish. I whipped around the last corner and put down the hammer to successfully second place.








No comments:

Post a Comment